How to request Library Take Out
The library will be offering library take out starting the week of May 18.
Staff will be processing your requests daily and preparing them for pick up four days a week.
- You will be able to pick up your materials once you have received notice that they are available for you.
- Your notice will give you a specific date and time for pick up. If this doesn’t work for you, we will reschedule.
- The library will be offering no contact pick up three days a week.
- Staff will be wearing face masks while processing your order.
- Materials will be bagged and labelled with your last name and set inside the lift entrance.
- We request that you arrive during your appointed pick up time and follow social distancing guidelines by wearing masks and staying at least 6 feet away from others.
- You will not have access to a librarian or the library during pick up times.
- Please place all returns in book drop only, do not bring inside the library.
We will do our best to have all the materials you request ready for you, but realize that some materials may already be checked out to other patrons. If the materials you request are not available, we will contact you.
The library reserves the right to limit the number of items checked out at one time.
Add a mask to your order. While supplies last, you may add a reusable, cloth face mask to your order. When you call or email, just let us know if you would like a mask to be placed in your take out bag (limit of two masks). At this time, you may choose a size, please note if you would like a small, medium, or large mask.
These masks have been donated to the library and we are offering them free of charge. We encourage folks to wear face masks when picking up their take out orders, and are happy to provide masks to you while supplies last.
These masks are for you to keep and use not only when you pick up your library take out, but as you make your way through your day.