How to request Library Take Out
Staff will be processing your requests daily and preparing them for pick up every day the library is open.
- You will be able to pick up your materials once you have received notice that they are available for you.
- Your notice will give you a specific date and time for pick up. If this doesn’t work for you, we will reschedule.
- The library will be offering no contact pick up 6 days a week.
- Materials will be bagged and labelled with your last name and set inside the lift entrance.
- We request that you arrive during your appointed pick up time and follow social distancing guidelines.
We will do our best to have all the materials you request ready for you, but realize that some materials may already be checked out to other patrons. If the materials you request are not available, we will contact you.
The library reserves the right to limit the number of items checked out at one time.