Starting Monday, August 9, the library is now open 1-8 pm on Mondays! Our weekly hours are 1-8 pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday, 1-5 pm Thursday, 9-12 pm Fridays, and 9-1 pm Saturdays. All hours are now walk-ins with no appointment necessary. Masks are required inside the library. We are offering Library Take Out, our contact-less pick up service every day that we are open.
Visitors during Walk-In Hours will follow the following rules:
- Library Take Out will be offered every day the library is open.
- Access for browsing, checking out materials, copy and fax services, and computer use.
- Walk-In Hours will be limited to 15 bodies in the library at a time with suggested 30 minute visits. Monday 1-8 pm, Tuesday 1-8 pm, Wednesday 1-8 pm, Thursday 1-5 pm, Friday 9-12 pm, Saturday 9-1 pm.
- During Walk-Ins if the building is at capacity when you arrive, you will be asked to wait outside the library for availability. Library staff will let you know when space is available and you may enter.
- Patrons (ages 3 and up) are required to wear masks (disposable masks provided) to enter the building.
- Patrons are encouraged to sanitize hands upon entering the building.
- Social distancing of 6 ft must be observed.
- Disposable masks and hand sanitizer will be made available at no cost.
- Meeting Room is not available for public use.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the library.
- IF YOU FEEL SICK please use library services safely from home.
- Safety Measures in place for Phase 4:
- Staff are required to wear masks during all open library hours.
- Social Distancing of 6 ft between patrons and staff will be required.
- The circulation desk will have a plexiglass sneeze guard.
- The public computer terminals will be separated by a plexiglass guard wall.
- Surfaces will be sanitized and cleaned according to CDC guidelines.
- We are no longer requiring quarantining of library materials, you may now bring your returns into the library with you.
- We are increasing the number of visitors we can have in the library from 8 to 15. We are still encouraging brief visits of 30 minutes or less. If the library is at capacity when you arrive, you will see a “stop light” through the front door window, please wait outside the library building and when there is room, the sign will flip from Stop to Go!
Library Take Out is still a great option! We are now offering Library Take Out every day that the library is open. Patrons are welcome to call: 523-9650, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our online catalog to place materials on hold.