Tuesday, September 20: We are in Phase 4 of our Phases of Operations. Masks are optional inside the library. Our weekly hours are 1-8 pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesday, 1-5 pm Thursday, 9-12 pm Fridays, and 9-1 pm Saturdays. All hours are now walk-ins with no appointment necessary. We are offering Library Take Out, our contact-less pick up service every day that we are open.
Visitors during Walk-In Hours will follow the following rules:
- Library Take Out will be offered every day the library is open.
- Access for browsing, checking out materials, copy and fax services, and computer use.
- 30 minute suggested visits.
- Masks are optional (disposable masks provided) to enter the building.
- Patrons are encouraged to sanitize hands upon entering the building.
- Practice Social distancing of 6 ft.
- Disposable masks and hand sanitizer will be made available at no cost.
- Meeting Room is not available for public use.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the library.
- IF YOU FEEL SICK please use library services safely from home.
- Safety Measures in place for Phase 4:
- Social Distancing of 6 ft between patrons and staff will be required.
- The circulation desk will have a plexiglass sneeze guard.
- The public computer terminals will be separated by a plexiglass guard wall.
- Surfaces will be sanitized and cleaned according to CDC guidelines.
Library Take Out is a great option! We are now offering Library Take Out every day that the library is open. Patrons are welcome to call: 523-9650, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our online catalog to place materials on hold.
We’re having a book sale! All types of materials: fiction, nonfiction, children’s, CDs, DVDs, games, and more! Saturday, September 24, 9 am – 1 pm. Weather permitting. Hope to see you there!
Join us for our discussion of Marie Benedict’s The Personal Librarian. Wednesday, September 28, 6:30 pm at the Canaan Methodist Church Vestry.
Story Time with Miss Amy this Saturday, 9:30 am. We will meet rain or shine at the Canaan Elementary School outdoor classroom. Sea you Squids there!