Just in time for summer, we are moving towards a schedule with more walk-in times each week.
Starting Saturday, July 10, we will have Walk-In hours Saturdays 9-1 pm, Mondays 3-8 pm, Tuesdays 1-8 pm, Wednesday 1-5 pm, and Thursdays 1-5 pm. During walk-in hours there is no need to schedule ahead, you may visit the library without an appointment.
Visitors during Walk-In Hours will follow the following rules:
- Masks will be required to enter the building (ages 3 and up) and social distancing rules must be observed.
- Patrons will be required to sanitize hands upon entering the building.
- Disposable masks, and hand sanitizer will be made available at no cost.
- Meeting Room is not available for public use.
- IF YOU FEEL SICK please use library services safely from home!
- Safety Measures in place:
- Staff will wear masks.
- Social Distancing of 6 ft. between patrons and staff will be required.
- The circulation desk will have a plexiglass sneeze guard.
- Surfaces will be sanitized and cleaned according to CDC guidelines.
- We are no longer requiring quarantining of library materials, you may now bring your returns into the library with you.
- We are increasing the number of visitors we can have in the library from 8 to 15. We are still encouraging brief visits of 30 minutes or less. If the library is at capacity when you arrive, you will see a “stop light” through the front door window, please wait outside the library building and when there is room, the sign will flip from Stop to Go!
Make an Appointment!
The directions for visiting the library by appointment may be found on our Library Appointments page. Starting the week of July 11, Appointments will be available Wednesdays 6-8 pm, and Fridays 9-noon.
Library Take Out is still a great option! We are now offering Library Take Out every day that the library is open. Patrons are welcome to call: 523-9650, email: email@example.com, or use our online catalog to place materials on hold.