Beginning Monday, May 24, in addition to Library Take Out and Library Appointments, the library will be offering Walk-In times each Monday from 3:00 – 8:00 pm. No need to schedule ahead. During Walk-In time, you may visit the library without an appointment.
Visitors during Walk-In Mondays will follow the following rules:
- Masks will be required to enter the building (ages 3 and up) and social distancing rules must be observed.
- Patrons will be required to sanitize hands upon entering the building.
- Disposable masks, and hand sanitizer will be made available at no cost.
- Please return library materials in the book drop box outside. We will not be accepting them at the front desk.
- Meeting Room is not available for public use.
- IF YOU FEEL SICK please use library services safely from home!
- Safety Measures in place:
- Library Materials will be quarantined for 4 days before being checked in and recirculated.
- Staff will wear masks.
- Social Distancing of 6 ft. between patrons and staff will be required.
- The circulation desk will have a plexiglass sneeze guard.
- Surfaces will be sanitized and cleaned according to CDC guidelines.
During Walk-In Mondays, please be aware that there will be a limit of 8 patrons in the library at one time. To give everyone who would like to visit the library in this way the ability to do so, we are encouraging brief visits of 30 minutes or less. If the building is at capacity when you arrive, you will be asked to wait outside the library for availability. Library staff will let you know when space is available and you may enter.
More Appointments are now available!
The library has added more appointments each week. In addition to our existing appointment times, you may now make an appointment to visit the library Tuesdays, 5:00-8:00pm and Thursdays, 1:00-5:00 pm. The regulations for visiting the library by appointment may be found on our Library Appointments page.
Staff processes and prepares requests for pick up four days a week.