Walk-In hours (no appointments needed) and Library Take Out will be available each week.
Please call 523-9650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Reopening the Canaan Town Library
Phase 4: Open with modifications (to begin September 20, 2022, updated May 31, 2023)
- Library Take Out will be offered every day the library is open.
- Access for browsing, checking out materials, copy and fax services, and computer use.
- Walk-In Hours will be suggested 30 minute visits.
- Monday 1-8 pm, Tuesday 1-8 pm, Wednesday 1-8 pm, Thursday 1-5 pm, Friday 9-12 pm, Saturday 9-1 pm.
- Masks are optional(disposable masks provided) to enter the building.
- Patrons are encouraged to sanitize hands upon entering the building.
- Practice Social distancing of 6 ft.
- Disposable masks and hand sanitizer will be made available at no cost.
- Meeting Room is not available for public use.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the library.
- IF YOU FEEL SICK please use library services safely from home.
- Safety Measures in place for Phase 4:
- Staff have the option of wearing masks during all open library hours.
- Social Distancing of 6 ft between patrons and staff will be required.
- The public computer terminals will be separated by a plexiglass guard wall.
- Surfaces will be sanitized and cleaned according to CDC guidelines.
Documents used to create this plan
A Phased Reopening Plan for Libraries as COVID 19 Restrictions Are Lifted:
Letter to Converse Free Library, Lyme NH patrons:
Considerations for Wearing Cloth Face Coverings:
Coronavirus Face Masks:T ypes & When To Use: https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/coronavirus-face-masks-what-you-need-to-know
The Governor’s Safer at Home plan for libraries: https://www.covidguidance.nh.gov/
REALM Project (Reopening Archives, Libraries and Museums)
Oscar Foss Memorial Library Reopening Plan:
Jaffrey Public Library, Jaffrey New Hampshire:
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019