Everyone can now make better use of their library card. Visit our card catalog and click on the box in the upper right corner titled Create Account. You will be prompted to enter your Last Name and Library Card Number. You will now create a User Name and a Password that you will use when you want to access your account. You may also add an email address at this time that the library may use in the future to send you library newsletters and/or notify you of materials you have placed on hold.
When you are logged in you may view:
- Items you currently have checked out
- Items that you have checked out in the past
- Items you have placed on hold
- and what, if any, fines you may have.
You are now also able to:
- Put checked out items on hold. When the item is returned, we are notified that you have requested this item and we contact you and let you know it is available to pick up.
- Create multiple lists of items you want to read, or your favorite titles, or the books you want to check out the next time you visit the library — the possibilities are endless.
- Write reviews of the books you have read, or movies you have watched. The library reserves the right to proofread and check these reviews for appropriateness, but after that, your reviews will be available for other people using our catalog.
Let us know if you need help getting started!